Every year millions of people come through Logan International Airport to Boston. Many of which are tourists and students and their parents who spend a good deal of money in the city on transportation, food, wine, and hotels. In total education adds up $4.8 billion annually to the city's economy, and in tourists spend around $7.9 billion in the city. This makes the city an exceptionally big market for Boston limo car rental service.
Thanks to the growth economy and established reputation of Boston, the city has quite a few world-class Boston Airport Transportation providers. These limo companies will help you ferry around the city, so that you can soak in the rich history and lavish lifestyle of the city before you are dropped back to the airport in East Boston.
As said before, the city is an education hub. It has more than 100 colleges and universities that train more than 250,000 students every year, which have given the city a reputation of being "the Athens of America. It may make the city pretty academic, but this does not mean the city doesn't have any nightlife.
Boston has always been ablaze with expensive bars, sumptuous restaurant, music concerts, and attractive discotheques. Most notable among them are:
Zuzu: If you are Middle Eastern food junkie and art lover then Zuhu is the place you would like to go. Along with delectable food it also has a rotating art gallery to satiate your art needs.
The Middle East: A lot of progressive and alternative artists perform in The Middle East. It is sweet heaven for Rock music devotees. This along with Zuhu and Corner is located in the same market complex.
Corner: For food and drinks lover, Corner is the perfect choice. It is bakery turned entertainment center that has some rare delicacy of foods.
Scullers Jazz Club: This is a perfect place for you to visit on your Boston limo tour of the city if you love soulful music and sweet wine. Just take your limousine to Charles River and get wet in the exquisite performance of the masters of Blues, Soul, R & B, Cabaret, Latin and Contemporary Jazz, etc.
5 Boston Airport Transportation hiring tips
I have experienced the richness of Boston and comfort its limousine renting companies, and based on that experience I will share five useful tips that will help you in booking a lavish limo for your ride, and that too in your limited budget.
- Do not book a limo after getting off the inbound plane to Boston. This is a surefire way to get looted. Plan in advance, and make a list consisting of no less than 5 limousine rental companies.
- Do a brief research on each of the limousine companies. You can also go to rip-off reports, yelp, and other websites to read what others have written about the shortlisted companies.
- Strike out the ones that has plenty of bad reviews-well, by plenty I do not mean one-and include those that have left good impression on its customers.
- Contact each one of them well in advance, and ask for a deal. Nothing is sold on the catalogue price in this proud country. You need 3 alternatives to save you from any unfortunate eventuality, so narrow your choice to 3.
- Ask the finalized limo rental company to send a limo at least 20 minutes before time, so that it can park your limo at the most convenient place nearest to the exit gate. Also enquire about the chauffeur and his knowledge of the city traffic and tourist destinations.
Why Boston Limo?
The richness and delicacy of city's nightlife call for your special treatment and what better could you can ask for other than the lavish upholstery, fine interior, well-mannered chauffeur, and richly designed comfort of a Boston airport car. A world-class Boston Airport Transportation provider will keep your taste and preferences in mind while suggesting you a ride.